Welcome to https://nulronlineforum.wordpress.com (“Forum”), which is owned and operated by the Northeastern University Law Review (“NULR”), part of Northeastern University School of Law.
By using the Forum, you agree to our terms and conditions below.
- The Forum has the right to change these terms at any time in its sole discretion. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these terms.
- The Forum is not authorized to provide legal or accounting advice using the site.
- To the extent you post content on the Forum, you are solely responsible for all information, statements, and facts contained in such submission.
- The Forum does not claim exclusive ownership of your submissions. However, by submitting, you hereby grant permission to the Forum and the operators of this site to use, edit, modify, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, create derivative works of, publish, perform, adapt, and display such submissions in connection with the Forum or such other purposes as the NULR deems appropriate.
- The Forum may review, remove, revise, or reject any submission at any time.
- You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Forum or any activity being conducted on the Forum. You agree not to attempt to test the vulnerability of a system or network of the Forum.
- The Forum may contain third-party owned content and links to other websites. The Forum does not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for any third-party content or linked sites.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.